Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Breaking News:

latest

List of the best advice I ever heard

List of the best advice I ever heard The healthiest parents are those who love their children without ever scolding them. It is better to hu...

best advice I ever heard

List of the best advice I ever heard

  1. The healthiest parents are those who love their children without ever scolding them.
  2. It is better to hurt than to never be hurt at all.
  3. If you want to learn a language and need to read one of the texts, don't take it just from the front.
  4. Anyone who won't forgive you the most is a coward.
  5. Do not dream for someone else, but learn for yourself, and one day you will, by yourself, find the world. Take care of your soul. Do not betray it.
  6. Don't worry what other people think of.

No comments