Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Breaking News:

latest

Try not to laugh

Try not to laugh . Keep the smile hidden. Try to focus on your passion, goal, and position . These are not motivational mantras for success....

Try not to laugh. Keep the smile hidden. Try to focus on your passion, goal, and position. These are not motivational mantras for success.

Try not to laugh

Try not to laugh

Remember you have to move forward again and again. Because you will fail again and again. Once you see that you are succeeding but don’t stop. Because life is full of drama. Life will teach you many lessons over and over again.

You will see failure and you will see success. But the right thing to do is to run until you reach the finish line. You have to believe in the One who made you and helped you in a lot of situations in the past. 

Don't make excuses like this "I don't have this, I don't have that, I have not enough time.".Make an example that I don't have. I have been able to create and work on my own successfully.

Find out the cause of failure after birth. Don't stop. Find out the points that seemed so difficult. And keep in mind the points that seemed so easy to you.

So, try not to laugh so soon. Wait until the last point. Have your best day. Never think of yourself as failing after trying. You call yourself a failure when you haven't tried.

No comments