An empty space Empty space for someone. It is a space for someone who is far away from me. I am waiting for her. I failed to expla...
An empty space
Empty space for someone. It is a space for someone who is far away from me. I am waiting for her. I failed to explain properly why she will be special.
But I still keep a space for her somewhere in reality and also in my heart. Our distance is long but sometimes I feel that she is beside me. I feel that she will bring happiness.
I miss her so much.
An empty space in the feeling of heart. No reason founded. But actually, the reason is missing someone. May be an unknown distance from an unknown or known person. The moment we have to wait for meeting each other is also unknown. But the feeling is like that person may be nearer to us. Maybe time is waiting for our perfect position and luck. I don't like overthinking.

No comments